Admission is open to all depending upon the norms of selection and the availability of seats. Every candidate for admission must be introduced by the parents/ guardian who will be responsible.
Every student studying and passing out of this school must have grown in his/her sense of the divine, respect for human life, compassion for the poor, concern for justice, awareness of oppressive social structure and commitment to help to build a better human society. Therefore the school aims at:
- Admission is open to all depending upon the norms of selection and the availability of seats.
- Admission is open to the KG in the month of October of the preceding academic year.
- Every candidate for admission must be introduced by the parents/ guardian who will be responsible for his/ her conduct, progress in studies,, discipline and payment of fees.
- Application for admission shall be made in the prescribed form signed by the parent/ guardian of the pupil and birth certificate shall be produced.
- Students registering from other schools must produce the transfer certificate (TC) before admission.
- Transfer certificate will be issued only when the parent/ guardian applies for it. Those who apply for TC should pay the fees due till date of application.